Happy 4 Months, Warrior!

First to my readers- This is late. Sorry.  Also, sorry for the lack of posts.  I feel like my posts are boring.  Not that D is boring (that couldn't be farther from the truth, haha) but that my posts about him are.  Plus I'm still trying to catch up on all the photoshoots I did for my portfolio and someone likes to keep me guessing as to what will keep him happy so I can get some editing done. :P

And now...

This dog makes a great pillow and a great leaning post!

My dearest Darius,

You never cease to amaze me.  This last month has been amazing and it's been so fun to watch you discover things but I think the biggest change this month has been how grabby you've gotten!!  When you're in my lap while I'm editing I can't keep up with you, haha!  Poor Winry (my cell phone charm) has had several close calls lately.  Oh and you've ripped my glasses off my face several times.  Guess it's time to quit talking about it and finally get some contacts again, haha.

Rollin'

We took to your first Nan Desu Kan early in the month (it's an anime convention for those of you watching from home ^w~) and you did so well.  There was lots of crazy things to look at for sure and I think you liked getting to spend lots of time with people other than Mommy like your Dad and Godmama.  I know I'm boring, son, and I'm sorry.  You did so well while waiting in the crazy line so we could get autographs from Vic, one of our favorite voice actors.  Who, on his way back to the room to start the autographs, stopped to say hi and give you a kiss on the top of the head.  And mommy may have blushed a little.  
Mom, these people are crazy!

You also sat up from a reclining position while we were at NDK, too, and I missed it.  I also missed you rolling over for the first time and though you haven't done it since I suspect you're going to wait for me to leave the room every time you have something new to do.  So much for being a stay-at-home mommy so I can see all your firsts in all their glory, huh?

That Grover guy is one funny lookin' dude.

You're still drooling like crazy and poor little Saffy is all too aware of this fact.
Omnomnomnomnom!

You love your Daddy like no other.  If you're napping when he gets home you usually wake up to give him some smiles, like you were just waiting for when he would finally get home to snuggle and play with you.  He can get you giggling and smiling like I could only hope to.
Hey Dad?  I love you, man.

And I know I tell you this every month but I'm so thankful to have you in our lives.  You bring us so much joy and make us laugh all the time.  Even when we'd rather be sleeping but you're wide awake and giggling and grinning.  Oh that grin... gets us every time.  You love standing up with help and get mad when we get tired and try to get you to go back to sitting for a few minutes.  Oh and you're finally back on good terms with tummy time for the most part.  Though it's not for as long as when you were a month old or so.

Tummy time is so exhausting thanks for rolling me back ov... ZZZzzzZZZzz

For your 4 month appointment we found out that you're 17.7 pounds (I tweeted that you were over 18 so I guess now is when the Wii will start being off a bit with the weight stats.) and 25 1/2 inches tall.  We also got the ok for single grain cereal!  (Don't worry everyone, video to come)  
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this dog makes a fantastic pillow.

Oh and soon we'll have a guest post from Okaasan (my mom).  She wrote a post to tell D a little about his grandpa which I'll post here in a few days. ^w^

0 comments:

Post a Comment