Last Few Weeks

It's been a while, I know, sorry, but finals got a hold of me and wouldn't let go.  The good news though?  I'm done with classes now so I won't ever have to whine about finals again.  YAY!! *happy dance*

So I'm way behind on updating here but here's where we're at:

35 Weeks & 4 Days
35 Weeks & 4 Days Baby Bump

At 36 weeks things were going great still.  Our wonderful doctor also made a guesstimate as to how big our little warrior is and she estimated he was about 6 & 1/2 pounds.
36 Weeks & 4 Days
36 Weeks & 4 Days Baby Bump (or can we say Baby Boulder at this point? ;)


At 37 weeks (we're going every week now until he's born) things are still great but she guesstimated his weight at 7 1/2 pounds.

Now we were at 38 weeks as of Sunday the 8th, which was Mother's Day and I'd just like to say that Cody is amazing and I really don't know what I did to deserve him, but anyway.  I woke up to one of the sweetest presents ever- a card with a note inside from D that he hopes that I don't mind but he jumped out of my tummy the night before to get me a card and my favorite candy (Pez & Pretzel M&M's).  Oh & to not tell Cody that he nabbed his wallet to pay for it, haha, and that he couldn't wait to snuggle with me.  I <s>cried</s> got something in my eye and I suspect it's the glitter from the card (because it just happened again) but it was pretty much amazing.

At the 38 week appointment she guessed 7 1/2 pounds again, which like the others is just a guess and she admitted they are notorious for being off about a pound so I'm not taking it too much to heart.  ;)  I did realize though that while at 36 weeks I thought I couldn't count and had gained so much more than I thought that this week I discovered I really can't count and have only gained 19 pounds as of last Thursday.  It's a big help though when the smell of grease makes you want to hurl for most of the pregnancy so really the only thing you can stomach is fruits and veggies, hahaha.
38 Weeks & 3 Days
38 Weeks & 3 Days (yeah I missed 37 weeks) & those are just scratch marks from my itching before the picture, I swear I wasn't mauled my a wild animal, haha.

I'm also still not dilated but have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions and this weekend I was really having quite a few it seemed like & some real-ish ones, so unfortunately I missed my niece's graduation since I didn't want to get too far away from our beloved doctor and here I am, still huge and having to roll out of bed.  Sorry Rachel!!  But Mom sent pics and you looked beautiful and Cody & I are so proud of you!!

Also, sorry for so long between updates.  Blogger (the site I use to post the blog) went down for a couple days and if you could get in it was eating posts so I didn't want to update for nothing.  :)  Also yesterday I spent the day completely revamping my photography website, which I still have a headache from tweaking the template (changing the photos in the slider and changing other html stuffs).  If you're interested you can check it out here- www.bittenphotography.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment